- Never sitting in a subway car again
- I will most likely get back to recording on Audacity
- Too many upload workarounds
- Will still try to make my own theme music with GarageBand
- Listening to the Bitterest Pill by Dan Klass, Geologic podcast by George Hrab, and Hardcore History by George Carlin, getting some pointers
- Need to carry notebook to jot down ideas.
- Starting to feel my age around others (social networks, company events thing, music, etc)
- Actually it’s me (don’t like the superficiality of the world: fashion, daytime talk shows,
- Cutting down on streaming services (only watching Amazon and Crunchyroll now)
- Had the most amazing combination of vegan dishes!
Warning!!!! This episode contains spoilers!!!
- Saw first 6 episodes
- A lot grittier than any superhero show that I’ve seen.
- More down to earth and realistic
- Think he needs to be savvier though he did learn in subsequent episodes
- Still think this is the best superhero show on TV
- Right mix of camp and drama
- Like the callbacks and cameos that have been done
- Love the explanation for Dr. Wells
- Looking forward to the season finale
- Orphan Black kicks major ass
- Saw first 2 seasons and can’t wait for the next one
- Lost girl is coming back
- Listening to This American Life again