- Finals week is coming to an end!
- Got the new MacBook Pro 2019 16-inch version:
- Audacity isn’t working on it for some reason
- Might switch to another application
- Haven’t had a chance to play with the Rode Rodecaster Pro yet
- Broke up with the girlfriend
- Turkey day was ok, still need to work the weekend
- Another Spending Spree:
- For budgetary reasons I let go of premium memberships:
- Only a few more weeks of school
- Bernie endorsements in KY paid dividends (Andy Beshear for governor)
- Also, there have been other blue victories nationwide.
- Juli Briskman won Loudon County Board of Supervisors for VA
- Lee Carter (democratic socialist) won VA state legislature
- Democrats own city council majority in Columbus IN (home of Mike Pence)
- Safiya Khalid (Somali refugee) won city council position in Lewiston, ME
- Got a new Heil PR-40 through a bundle deal in BSW!
- Tempted in getting new Airpods Pro
- Enjoyed first 3 episodes of Apple TV+ “The Morning Show”
- Going to try to reduce media consumption to mostly movies and not shows (with few exceptions)
- School workload is still a little hectic
- As much as I think I am planning and controlling, I sometimes go off the cuff, actually more often than not I do something impulsive
- Cannot stop looking at microphones and video reviews of microphones:
- Going to make a new portable sound booth for $30!
- My ambivalence to hip-hop
- Don’t get or care for mumble or trap rap
- Thought I was just out of touch and then Logic’s Homicide happened
- Being on the spectrum?
Got new shock mount:
Going all in on Blue mic
Looking at other boom microphone stands:
Trying to phase out Amazon from shopping needs:
Shop more locally
Realizing how I’ve been programmed to trust national brands versus local retail